Last night’s protests:
- Protesters with their heads hit against the pavements, thrown on their knees and assaulted by the police officers,
- Police officers secretly shaking pepper sprays,
- A German journalist, was picked up by the police from Victoriei Square and taken to the police station, for not having official documents proving he was a journalist,
- Mr. Mihai Șora, 101 years old, surrounded and pushed by the police officers: „Move, old man!“,
- Hundreds of police and law enforcement officers, dozens of cars and vans, all for a peaceful protest of the over 10.000 citizens of Bucharest, who came to Victoriei Square.
This is what the photographers, participants and camera crews captured last night at the protests from Victoriei Square. The state is physically aggressing its citizens, violating their rights and intimidating them.
Dragnea regime is increasingly abusive, repressive and violent.
These are the pictures that the Dragnea regime is sending to Europe and to the whole world. They are revealing a country controlled by a man with a criminal conviction and by a clique of politicians ready to turn against people only to defend their public positions and thefts.
foto: Digi 24